Thursday, October 19, 2017

Coatmania

Some people collect shoes.  Some collect handbags.  I collect coats. For the record, I could never move to Florida - what would I do with all the coats?  What would I wear?  Coats come in all colors and styles but mine tend to be wool or a blend.  Long over short.  Fitted over "relaxed."  You can never have too many coats.  The thing about coats is that you can dress up a plain outfit but adding the right coat.  You can wear all black and add a great coat for a pop of color. I am so glad it finally got cold so the coats can come out......

This new green coat from J Crew is on my "watch" list.....


This one arrived recently and I adore it......


You cannot go wrong with a classic camel coat.  My Max Mara coat is 20 years old and still going. Here is a reasonably priced model:


This green coat will add some splash to your winter and spring wardrobe:





Hope you have a coat-wearing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...