Saturday, December 2, 2017

Needlepoint Christmas Ornament Inspiration

Having a  bundle of needlepoint Christmas ornaments adds to anyone's tree. I wish I had started earlier in life and had a huge collection of ornaments so I could do an entire tree.  These photos are from Hingham Square Needlepoint in Boston and they have quite a collection!  Wouldn't you love to have a garland or a tree in your house like this? 

Maybe this will inspire you to stitch a little more.  They have lots of equestrian-themed ones too. I also love this (also from Hingham Square).

If you start stitching now, you can get a good number of ornaments completed for your tree next year!








Hopefully I have inspired you to stitch a few ornaments for your tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...